First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
NTK Oxygen Sensor 21084Shop All NTK
Part # 21084
SKU # 1060308
Price Not Available
Universal Or Specific Fit
Wiring Harness Length
NTK is The Sensor Specialist for import and domestic applications. Established under the NGK family of products, NTK Oxygen Sensors are part of our ongoing commitment to streamline product types and increase coverage. A ceramics company at our core, NTK uses state-of-the art technology enabling control of the ceramic that is used in our oxygen sensors from raw material to finished product. NTK is the world's largest supplier and manufacturer of original equipment oxygen sensors. Combining expertise with innovation, NTK Oxygen Sensors offer superior fit, form and function. NTK Oxygen Sensors are extensively tested during manufacturing to guarantee quality and reliability that meets or exceeds OE specifications. As new vehicles incorporate connected and automated technologies, trust The Sensor Specialist for full-line market support and OE application technology.
- NTK oxygen sensors heat up rapidly to meet requirements of the vehicle to improve fuel economy and reduce emissions. NTK's proprietary ceramic element overcoat protects against sensor failure.
- NTK is constantly improving sensor designs to provide excellent performance and improve resistance to failure. NTK works with their OEM manufacturers through each phase of development from concept to production.
- NTK oxygen sensors are equipped with OEM specified connectors and attaching hardware for easy installation. Dual-coated platinum element to increase longevity and ensure the quickest response time.
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler