First, set your vehicle
NTK Oxygen Sensor 24267Shop All NTK
NTK is the world’s largest supplier and manufacturer of original equipment oxygen sensors. Combining expertise with innovation, NTK Oxygen Sensors offer superior fit, form and function. Did you know replacing worn or failed oxygen sensors is the best way to protect expensive three-way catalysts or catalytic converters? Failure to replace failed oxygen sensors at the earliest sign of a problem, usually indicated by an illuminated check engine light, can cause premature failure of expensive three-way catalysts or catalytic converters. Ignoring that check engine light is the worst thing you can do for your three-way catalyst(s). Replacing a failed oxygen sensor at the earliest sign of trouble may save future headaches and higher repair bills.
- Supplied with a factory-fitted OE connector for easy installation
- Precision-manufactured with a sensing element incorporating premier technical ceramics
- Extensively tested during manufacture to guarantee quality and reliability
- Optimizes emissions and fuel economy
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance