First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
NTK Oxygen Sensor 25506Shop All NTK
Part # 25506
SKU # 502138
Price Not Available
Wiring Harness Length
NTK is the world’s largest supplier and manufacturer of original equipment oxygen sensors. Combining expertise with innovation, NTK Oxygen Sensors offer superior fit, form and function. Did you know replacing worn or failed oxygen sensors is the best way to protect expensive three-way catalysts or catalytic converters? Failure to replace failed oxygen sensors at the earliest sign of a problem, usually indicated by an illuminated check engine light, can cause premature failure of expensive three-way catalysts or catalytic converters. Ignoring that check engine light is the worst thing you can do for your three-way catalyst(s). Replacing a failed oxygen sensor at the earliest sign of trouble may save future headaches and higher repair bills.
- Supplied with a factory-fitted OE connector for easy installation
- Precision-manufactured with a sensing element incorporating premier technical ceramics
- Extensively tested during manufacture to guarantee quality and reliability
- Optimizes emissions and fuel economy
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler