First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Walker Exact Fit Oxygen Sensor 350-34888Shop All Walker Exhaust
Part # 350-34888
SKU # 41253
Price Not Available
Oxygen Sensors are designed to determine the oxygen concentration in exhaust gas. Replacing an improperly functioning oxygen sensor with a Walker sensor will increase fuel economy, improve engine performance and produce lower emissions. Walker Oxygen Sensors are precision made for outstanding performance and manufactured to meet or exceed all OE specifications and test requirements. These superior sensors feature only the highest quality material available.
- 100% OEM quality
- Direct fit, form and function
- Increased fuel economy
- Lowered emissions
- Better engine performance
- Quality control tested to meet and exceed OE specifications
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler