First, Add Your Vehicle
Walker Oxygen Sensor 350-34391Shop All Walker Products
Oxygen Sensors are designed to determine the oxygen concentration in exhaust gas. Replacing an improperly functioning oxygen sensor with a Walker sensor will increase fuel economy, improve engine performance and produce lower emissions. Walker Oxygen Sensors are precision made for outstanding performance and manufactured to meet or exceed all OE specifications and test requirements. These superior sensors feature only the highest quality material available.
- 100% OEM quality
- Direct fit, form and function
- Increased fuel economy
- Lowered emissions
- Better engine performance
- Quality control tested to meet and exceed OE specifications
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance