First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Sensor 911-047Shop All Dorman
Part # 911-047
SKU # 174432
Price Not Available
Dorman's Fuel Level Sensor restores reliable fuel gauge readings at a fraction of the cost of replacing the entire Fuel Pump Assembly. Since a failed sensor may illuminate the “check engine” light on certain vehicle applications, a functioning fuel gauge is required to pass vehicle emissions inspection in some states.
- Mounts to fuel delivery module to effectively monitor the level of fuel in the tank and relay the information to the fuel gauge
- Conveniently includes all the gaskets necessary for a complete repair
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Rigorous quality control measures have been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?