Delphi Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) SS10382
100 years of OE experience, supplier to the world's top automakers, OE Heritage and knowledge built into every aftermarket part.
- Delphi sensors are built to meet or exceed OE requirements and testing
- Not impacted by temperature changes
- Designed digital output for maximum signal to noise ratio
- Manufactured To Meet Or Exceed OE Requirements
- Provide robust, long-lasting sensor protection
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection