First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) TPS149Shop All Duralast
Part # TPS149
SKU # 135808
Price Not Available
Mounting Bracket Included
Throttle Body Mounted
Mounting Hardware Included
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- When not replaced, vehicle may experience poor idle, pinging, lack of power, inconsistent transmission shift points, rich or lean running, spark plug fouling, poor fuel economy, catalytic converter failure and/or CEL/MIL illumination
- Throttle position sensors send voltage to the computer to indicate throttle angle
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Honda Accord Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Honda Civic Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Ford F150 Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Toyota Camry Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Dodge Ram 1500 Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Toyota Corolla Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Ford Focus Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?