Duralast Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) TPS244
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Female Connector / 3 Male Blades|
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- Throttle position sensors send voltage to the computer to indicate throttle angle
- When not replaced, vehicle may experience poor idle, pinging, lack of power, inconsistent transmission shift points, rich or lean running, spark plug fouling, poor fuel economy, catalytic converter failure and/or CEL/MIL illumination
- Superior resistance to heat and vibration
- Precisely engineered for easy installation
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection