First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) TPS4117Shop All Duralast
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- When not replaced, vehicle may experience poor idle, pinging, lack of power, inconsistent transmission shift points, rich or lean running, spark plug fouling, poor fuel economy, catalytic converter failure and/or CEL/MIL illumination
- Throttle position sensors send voltage to the computer to indicate throttle angle
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Honda Accord Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Honda Civic Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Ford F150 Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Toyota Camry Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Dodge Ram 1500 Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Toyota Corolla Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Ford Focus Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
Advice and How-To's
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works