First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Santech Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) TP0039Shop All Santech
Part # TP0039
SKU # 1071413
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6
The Throttle Position Sensor, also known as the TPS, measures the angle of the throttle plate as the vehicle’s driver presses on the accelerator pedal and sends a voltage signal to the Engine Control Module (ECM). The ECM interprets the voltage signal and commands the fuel, transmission and ignition systems based on the Throttle Position Sensor's signal. A malfunctioning or inoperative Throttle Position Sensor can cause drivability symptoms such as a no start condition, hesitation, stalling and surging conditions. It can also cause the Check Engine Light (CEL), Service Engine Soon (SES) or Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) to illuminate and can set a trouble code (P-code) in the ECM when not functioning correctly. Santech's Vehicle Electronics' Throttle Position Sensors are designed and manufactured to meet or exceed original equipment manufacturers' specifications for performance and durability.
- Designed digital output for maximum signal to noise ratio. Not impacted by temperature changes and provide robust, long-lasting sensor protection. Manufactured to meet or exceed OE requirements.
- Honda Accord Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Honda Civic Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Ford F150 Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Toyota Camry Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Dodge Ram 1500 Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Toyota Corolla Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Ford Focus Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
Advice and How-To's
- Signs Of a Failing Rack and Pinion
- When to Replace Shocks and Struts
- Signs of a Bad Suspension
- How to Replace a Control Arm (Upper or Lower)
- Symptoms of a Bad Ball Joint
- How to Replace a Sway Bar Link
- Symptoms of a Bad Sway Bar
- What You Need to Know About Air Bag Suspension
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs