First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Santech Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) TP0214Shop All Santech
Part # TP0214
SKU # 1071768
Price Not Available
The Throttle Position Sensor, also known as the TPS, measures the angle of the throttle plate as the vehicle’s driver presses on the accelerator pedal and sends a voltage signal to the Engine Control Module (ECM). The ECM interprets the voltage signal and commands the fuel, transmission and ignition systems based on the Throttle Position Sensor's signal. A malfunctioning or inoperative Throttle Position Sensor can cause drivability symptoms such as a no start condition, hesitation, stalling and surging conditions. It can also cause the Check Engine Light (CEL), Service Engine Soon (SES) or Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) to illuminate and can set a trouble code (P-code) in the ECM when not functioning correctly. Santech's Vehicle Electronics' Throttle Position Sensors are designed and manufactured to meet or exceed original equipment manufacturers' specifications for performance and durability.
- Designed digital output for maximum signal to noise ratio. Not impacted by temperature changes and provide robust, long-lasting sensor protection. Manufactured to meet or exceed OE requirements.
- Honda Accord Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Honda Civic Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Ford F150 Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Toyota Camry Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Dodge Ram 1500 Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Toyota Corolla Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Ford Focus Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?