Valucraft Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) TPS140VC
|Connector Gender||Female Connector / 3 Male Blades|
Valucraft ignition and engine management products offer a value priced option for popular automotive components. Valucraft components are tested for OE fit and function for a variety of automotive applications.
- When not replaced, vehicle may experience poor idle, pinging, lack of power, inconsistent transmission shift points, rich or lean running, spark plug fouling, poor fuel economy, catalytic converter failure and/or CEL/MIL illumination
- Throttle position sensors send voltage to the computer to indicate throttle angle
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection