Autel Universal Programmable Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor 1-SENSOR
The 1-Sensor is a programmable universal TPMS sensor. It features a combined frequency of 315MHz and 433MHz with rubber valve stems. The press release button allows for rubber or aluminum valve stems to be replaced interchangeably without tools. The 1-Sensor is a programmable sensor with 99% coverage and meets SAE standards J1205 and J1206. Replacement valve stems are available for purchase in rubber or aluminum. An Autel TPMS tool is required to program the 1-Sensor.
- Combined Frequency: 315MHz & 433MHz
- Programmable with Autel TPMS Service Tools
- Exclusive Press Release Button to Easily Replace Valve Stems
- Program to Replace 98% of OE Sensors
- Compatible with Autel Interchangeable Rubber, Aluminum or Color Metal Valve Stems
- Meets SAE Standards J1205 & J1206