First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Schrader OE Quality Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor 20022Shop All Schrader
Part # 20022
SKU # 975108
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Dec. 15-18
Schrader is the global leader in both OE and after market TPMS sensors. Schrader has been supplying OE TPMS sensors since 1997, well before TPMS was mandated by the tread act. Schrader supplies OE quality TPMS sensors, service kits and tools to the tire service provider who wants to be at the forefront in TPMS service. Schrader revolutionized TPMS with the markets first programmable sensor in 2008, and has further changed the market with a single programmable sensor, covering 314.9, 315 and 433 MHz applications. Schrader enables shops of all sizes to participate in the profit building benefits of TPMS. The Schrader programmable sensor is everything you need in a TPMS sensor combined into one easy to program, OE quality sensor that comes with both clamp-in and snap-in stem options.
- Schrader recommends that all TPMS sensor sealing components be replaced every time the tire is removed from the wheel
- Service kit components meet OE quality standards and requirements
- Aluminum nut torque - 31 - 40 in-lbs (3.5 - 4.5 Nm)
- Valve core torque - 3.5 in-lbs (0.4 Nm)
- Package contains 50 individually bagged service kits