Schrader Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor 33500-4
|Frequency||314.9 / 315 / 433|
Schrader is the global leader in both OE and aftermarket TPMS sensors. Schrader has been supplying OE TPMS sensors since 1997, well before TPMS was mandated by the tread act. Schrader supplies OE quality TPMS sensors, service kits and tools to the tire service provider who wants to be at the forefront in TPMS service. Schrader revolutionized TPMS with the markets first programmable sensor in 2008, and has now changed the market again with their single programmable sensor, covering 314.9, 315 and 433 MHz applications. Now, shops of all sizes are able to participate in the profit building benefits of TPMS while stocking only 1 part. Schrader's programmable sensor is everything you need in a TPMS sensor combined into one easy to program, OE quality sensor that comes with both clamp-in and snap-in stem options.
- This convenient pack contains 4 single rubber valve programmable sensors 33500, that combines 314.9, 315 and 433 MHz capabilities into one sensor, optimizing inventory levels and eliminating potential lost sales.
- Schrader EZ-sensor 33500 can be programmed by most major brand TPMS programming scan tools
- Schrader EZ-sensor 33500 is future proofed to support new and pending OE system technologies, and new model year vehicles
- Schrader EZ-sensor 33500 is produced to OEM quality standards and requirements and replicates OE functionality
- Schrader EZ-sensor can be programmed through the side wall of the tire
- Schrader EZ-sensor can be reprogrammed if necessary