First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Rotomaster Turbocharger Compressor Wheel J1060501NShop All Rotomaster
Part # J1060501N
SKU # 851259
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Dec. 9
The turbocharger compressor wheel plays an important role in delivering high-pressure air to the intake manifold, resulting in more power. Traditional compressor wheels are made from cast aluminum which results in higher mass and lower fatigue life when compared to the lighter weight, stronger, Rotomaster Billet compressor wheel. These billet wheels are well suited for high demand applications including high performance racing applications or high duty cycle applications such as buses or delivery vehicles. Rotomaster Billet Compressor Wheels are designed to meet or exceed all O.E. performance standards and fit seamlessly into O.E. covers. Built for strength and tested for endurance, Rotomaster Billet Compressor Wheels provide peace of mind for severe-duty demands.
- Product designed and manufactured to accommodate O.E. applications
- Quality material is utilized as the standard to help extend product life and durability
- Rotomaster Remanufactured Turbochargers meet the growing demand for maximum vehicle performance with optimal fuel efficiency
- Every Rotomaster Turbocharger has been designed and tested to guarantee O.E. fit and performance
- Rotomaster is committed to getting your vehicle back to peak performance with these direct-replacement turbochargers
- Each unit is 100% disassembled and thoroughly cleaned using proprietary processes and dedicated specialized equipment
- All components are inspected to exact standards, and renewed as appropriate to ensure that problematic areas that typically cause failure are renewed to the highest quality standards
- 100% of rotating, journal, and thrust bearings and seals are replaced, and all mating surfaces/passages are renewed as required for a longer-lasting unit
- Each unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation
- 100% dynamic balancing of compressor wheels, turbine shaft/wheel assemblies and complete rotating assembly guarantees proper operation and extends unit life.