First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Vacuum Pump 904-819Shop All Dorman
Part # 904-819
SKU # 177252
Price Not Available
Dorman's Vacuum Pumps are 100% new, not remanufactured. Since they are new, they do not contain any used components that could lead to premature failure. Most premature failures occur with the bearing. A bearing failure will prevent the pump from producing vacuum. Depending on the vehicle, this may result in a loss of vent or temperature control inside the cabin, impaired or partial loss of braking or 4WD.
- Direct replacement for ease of installation
- Vehicle try-on testing has been conducted on this part to ensure trouble-free performance
- Mechanical and electric vacuum pumps available
- No core return hassles
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?