First, Add Your Vehicle
Dorman Vacuum Pump 904-824Shop All Dorman
Dorman's Vacuum Pumps are 100% new, not remanufactured. Since they are new, they do not contain any used components that could lead to premature failure. Most premature failures occur with the bearing. A bearing failure will prevent the pump from producing vacuum. Depending on the vehicle, this may result in a loss of vent or temperature control inside the cabin, impaired or partial loss of braking or 4WD.
- No core return hassles
- Mechanical and electric vacuum pumps available
- Direct replacement for ease of installation
- Vehicle try-on testing has been conducted on this part to ensure trouble-free performance
Advice and How-To's
- How to prepare your car for the extreme cold
- Hybrid battery replacement cost
- How long do hybrid batteries last?
- How does an oil pump work?
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?