First, set your vehicle
Dorman Vacuum Pump 904-829Shop All Dorman
Dorman's Vacuum Pumps are 100% new, not remanufactured. Since they are new, they do not contain any used components that could lead to premature failure. Most premature failures occur with the bearing. A bearing failure will prevent the pump from producing vacuum. Depending on the vehicle, this may result in a loss of vent or temperature control inside the cabin, impaired or partial loss of braking or 4WD.
- Direct replacement for ease of installation
- Vehicle try-on testing has been conducted on this part to ensure trouble-free performance
- Mechanical and electric vacuum pumps available
- No core return hassles
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?