Dorman Vapor Canister 911-335
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Male|
Dorman's Vapor Canister is engineered from robust materials. As part of the Evap system, it effectively stores fuel vapors from the gas tank and sends them to the engine for combustion. Replacement helps control hydrocarbon emissions from escaping into the environment.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
- A necessary replacement item for passing inspection in certain states
- Replacement clears the "check engine" light
- Rigorous on-vehicle and bench testing have been undertaken to ensure trouble-free performance
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?