2007 Jeep Commander Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store.
1-5 of 5 Results
Notes: Trans. speed sensor, Valve body must be removed for replacement
- PRICE: 299.99
- Connector Gender: Female Connector / 12 Male Pin
- PRICE: 52.99
Related Parts & Products
- 2007 Jeep Commander Oxygen Sensor
- 2007 Jeep Commander Coolant Temperature Sensor
- 2007 Jeep Commander Canister Purge Valve
- 2007 Jeep Commander Crankshaft Position Sensor
- 2007 Jeep Commander Camshaft Position Sensor
- 2007 Jeep Commander Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- 2007 Jeep Commander Idle Air Control Valve
- 2007 Jeep Commander Engine Control Computer
- 2007 Jeep Commander Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor
- 2007 Jeep Commander EGR Valve
- Buick Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Cadillac Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Chevrolet Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Chrysler Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Dodge Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Ford Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- GMC Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Lincoln Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Saturn Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- View all Makes
Advice and How tos
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?