Dorman Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor 917-624
|Connector Gender||Two Cavity - Male|
Dorman's quality-engineered Auto Transmission Speed Sensor restores peak transmission function. Plus, your speedometer, cruise control, power steering and other systems that rely on the TSS return to maximum performance levels.
- Durable construction ensures accurate readings
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Plugs into mating component smoothly and easily
- This part has undergone a rigorous inspection to ensure high quality
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?