Duralast Gold Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor SU1138DG
Duralast Gold sensors are engineered using high quality components and materials to ensure proper fit, function and response. Sensors are tested for proper function to ensure correct fuel trim equal to OEM specifications. All sensors go through an ongoing fit, form, and function process and meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- Direct fit connectors
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Direct fit replacement
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?