Duralast Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor SU5670
|Connector Color||Black, Silver / Plastic, Metal|
|Connector Gender||Female Connector / 3 Male Blades|
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- Speed sensor sends a signal to the on-board computer reporting the vehicle speed
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- When not replaced, vehicle may experience CEL/MIL illumination, high fuel consumption, loss of power and/or inaccurate transmission shift points
- Honda Accord Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Honda Civic Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Ford F150 Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Toyota Camry Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Ford Focus Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?