First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor SU6857Shop All Duralast
Part # SU6857
SKU # 828440
Price Not Available
Female Connector / 3 Male Blade
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- Speed sensor sends a signal to the on-board computer reporting the vehicle speed
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- When not replaced, vehicle may experience CEL/MIL illumination, high fuel consumption, loss of power and/or inaccurate transmission shift points
- Honda Accord Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Honda Civic Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Ford F150 Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Toyota Camry Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Ford Focus Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- What Are 2H, 4H, and 4L on 4x4?
- The Difference Between 2WD and 4WD
- What is Power Steering?
- Why Your Car Won’t Go In Reverse
- Why is My Clutch not Working?
- Manual vs. Automatic Cars: What’s the Difference?
- How Long Does the Clutch Last?
- Why Your Car Won’t Shift Into Gear
- Why Won't My Car Shift Into Gear
- What Is a Transmission In a Car?