First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Encore Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor SSP-K10005Shop All Encore Automotive
Part # SSP-K10005
SKU # 937213
Price Not Available
Mounting Hardware Included
Encore Automotive Genuine OE speed sensor communicates the wheel speed information to the ECU to assist in maintaining control of the car in all driving conditions and regulating power steering pressure for better control at slow speeds. Encore Automotive partners with the world’s leading automakers to bring the latest Genuine OE and high-quality aftermarket components to market. You’re willing to do the work to keep your car or truck going – so, it only makes sense to go with Encore Automotive parts because when it comes to quality, fit and convenience, Encore has you covered.
- Genuine OE Part
- Highly accurate digital output
- High resistance to temperature
- Honda Accord Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Honda Civic Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Ford F150 Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Toyota Camry Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
- Ford Focus Vehicle/Transmission Speed Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- What is Transmission Slipping?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- What Are 2H, 4H, and 4L on 4x4?
- The Difference Between 2WD and 4WD
- What is Power Steering?
- Why Your Car Won’t Go In Reverse
- Why is My Clutch not Working?
- Manual vs. Automatic Cars: What’s the Difference?
- How Long Does the Clutch Last?
- Why Your Car Won’t Shift Into Gear