First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Windshield Washer Check Valve 926-335Shop All Dorman
Part # 926-335
SKU # 357440
Price Not Available
A cracked or binding check valve can cause a loss of pressure in the windshield washer system. This direct replacement check valve restores the windshield washer system's integrity and requires no special tools to install.
- Direct replacement - this windshield washer check valve fits and functions like original equipment
- Easy installation - no special tools are required to install this washer fluid check valve
- Quality assured - benchmarked against original components for performance and quality
- Excellent value - original equipment quality at significant cost savings
Advice and How-To's
- Signs You Need a New Windshield Wiper Blade
- Spring car care checklist
- How Can I Keep My Windshield Wipers From Squeaking?
- What are the different types of wiper blades?
- How to Replace a Windshield Wiper Motor
- What is a Windshield Washer Reservoir?
- The 10 Best Windshield Wipers to Enhance Your Driving Visibility
- Vehicle Visibility: Wipers and Lighting
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?