Valve Head Diameter
Lock Groove Quantity
The Edelbrock #9641 Intake Valves are 1-piece, swirl-polished, hardened tip stainless steel valves with undercut stems for increased flow. Hard-chromed valve stems are 11/32" except where noted.
- 2.14 in. Valve Head Diameter
- 4.908 in. Length
- For #60929, #60189
- 45 Degree Seat Angle
- Set of 8
Advice and How-To's
- Symptoms of a Bad Crankshaft Position Sensor
- How to Replace an Oxygen Sensor
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What is a remote engine starter?
- Supercharger vs. Turbocharger: What’s the Difference?
- Check engine light blinking and car is delayed while accelerating
- Symptoms of a Bad Water Pump
- How to Replace a Camshaft Sensor
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Why Won't My Car Start?