The Edelbrock #9775 Intake Valves are 1-piece, swirl-polished, hardened tip stainless steel valves with undercut stems for increased flow. Hard-chromed valve stems are 11/32" except where noted.
- 2.19 in. Valve Head Diameter
- 5.314 in. Length
- For #60459, #60479, #60499, #60559
- 45 Degree Seat Angle
- Set of 8
Advice and How-To's
- What is a remote engine starter?
- Supercharger vs. Turbocharger: What’s the Difference?
- Check engine light blinking and car is delayed while accelerating
- Symptoms of a Bad Water Pump
- How to Replace a Camshaft Sensor
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- How to Use Head Gasket Sealer
- How to Identify and Fix a Head Gasket Leak
- What Does Motor Mount Replacement Cost?