First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Edelbrock Performance Cylinder Head 60509Shop All Edelbrock
Part # 60509
SKU # 345823
Price Not Available
Combustion Chamber Volume
Guide Plates Included
Push Rod Diameter
Head Casting Number
Intake Runner Volume
The Edelbrock #60509 Performer RPM cylinder head is designed for outstanding performance gains in 1962-79 389-455 c.i.d. Pontiac engines. They are patterned after the 1969-70 Ram Air IV Pontiac cylinder head. The Edelbrock #60509 Performer RPM head with the 72cc combustion chamber are for higher compression engines. Performer RPM #60509 is semi-machined and must be finished by a professional cylinder head porter. They include valve guides and seats installed with no intake pushrod holes.
- Bare Single (Semi-Finished)
- 72cc Combustion Chamber Volume
- 215cc Intake/175cc Exhaust Runner Volume
- 2.11 in. Intake/1.66 in. Exhaust Valve Diameter
- 0.625 in. Deck Thickness
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?