First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
It’s easy to overlook the small details. For engine builders focused on the larger components like camshafts, cylinder heads and pistons, small parts are often forgotten until the final stages of engine assembly. COMP Cams® Engine Finishing Kits include those often missing parts like woodruff keys. Cylinder head alignment dowels, cam bolt, cam eccentrics (SB Ford) and timing cover and oil pump dowel pins that are so crucial to properly assembling your engine.
- Include parts such as woodruff keys, cylinder head alignment dowels, cam bolts, cam eccentrics, timing cover and oil pump dowel pins
- Available for Small and Big Block Chevrolet, Small Block Ford and Pontiac V8 engines
Advice and How-To's
- How Superchargers Work for Cars
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?