First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Comp Cams Performance Rocker Arm 1605-1Shop All COMP Cams
Part # 1605-1
SKU # 974082
Price Not Available
8650 Chromemoly Steel; 29 Percent Stronger Than Pro Magnum(TM); Redesigned Steel Stud Mount Rocker; Reduced Weight And Greater Strength; Increased High RPM Stability; Black Oxide Exterior Finish; Increased Retainer And Valve Spring Clearances; Lifetime Warranty;
- Investment cast 8650 chromemoly body and arched, web-like design deliver increased strength and rigidity while reducing moment of inertia
- Withstand valve spring pressures up to 850 lbs
- Unique black oxide exterior finish helps prevent corrosion, thus increasing durability
- Increased retainer and valve spring clearances allow use of large diameter springs, retainers and +.050" locks without clearance or fitment issues
- Feature oversized trunnions, precision-sorted needle bearings and hardened roller tips
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?