First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Comp Cams Performance Valve Lifter 869-12Shop All COMP Cams
Part # 869-12
SKU # 134783
Price Not Available
Patented constant orifice metering valve. Eliminates excessive oiling at high speeds. Heat treated for strength and wear resistance. Longer piston than conventional lifters. Light weight check valve. Increased engine speed. 1 year limited warranty.
- Patented orifice metering valve precisely meters oil to the rocker arms
- Pushrod seat is made of a special powdered metal iron alloy that is heat-treated for strength and wear resistance
- Contain a longer piston than conventional hydraulic lifters, which provides more load bearing surface and increases lifter longevity
- Lightweight check valve disc allows for quicker response, which results in increased engine speed before valve float
- Continuous contact between the metering valve and pushrod seat is maintained, eliminating excessive oiling at high engine speeds
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?