COMP Cams' Valve Spring Shims are manufactured from the highest quality shim stock available. The shims are heat-treated to withstand radical camshaft lobe profiles, and are a great way to equalize the installed height of valve springs.
Advice and How-To's
- Symptoms of a Bad Crankshaft Position Sensor
- How to Replace an Oxygen Sensor
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What is a remote engine starter?
- Supercharger vs. Turbocharger: What’s the Difference?
- Check engine light blinking and car is delayed while accelerating
- Symptoms of a Bad Water Pump
- How to Replace a Camshaft Sensor
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Why Won't My Car Start?