First, Add Your Vehicle
Flowtech Exhaust Header 33130FLTShop All FlowTech
FLOWTECH headers are precision engineered and leak tested to get maximum performance and fuel economy from your engine. Each header is formed from specially selected .049 cold roll flash controlled tubing, and features FLOWTECHs exclusive, thick, mandrel-formed Power Plenum collector. All ports are precisely fitted and finished with sturdy, leak-proof O-ringed port seals, and all FLOWTECH headers include all mounting hardware including bolts, nuts and premium gaskets. FLOWTECH headers are available with either a high-quality satin black paint finish or with a specially formulated, NASA-developed silver luster ceramic coating for rust and corrosion resistance.
- Fuel Economy From The Engine
- Leak Test For Max Performance
- Ceramic Headers
- Rust And Corrosion Resistance
- Mandrel-Formed Power Plenum
- Leak-proof O-Ringed Port Seals
- Include All Mounting Hardware
Advice and How-To's
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler
- What Does Muffler Replacement Cost?
- What is Muffler Delete?
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?