First, set your vehicle
Flowtech Exhaust Header 49100FLTShop All FlowTech
FLOWTECHs Afterburner Turbo Chamber Headers represent the first new major design change in exhaust technology in decades. This designs combines the race-proven 4 into 1 design with the torque managing capabilities of a Tri-Y header. The turbo chamber helps smooth out exhaust turbulence for increased performance and a broad power curve. This header is coated in a high temperature electrostatic gray finish.
- Premium High Temp Black Finish
- Increase Horsepower/Torque
- Secondary Collector For Reduced Back Pressure
- Smooth Exhaust Pulses
- Increase Cylinder Scavenging
- All Hardware Included
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance