First, set your vehicle
Flowtech Exhaust Header AZ91843FLTShop All FlowTech
Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. These shorty, emission compatible headers fit the popular 02-13 Chevy Silverado/Tahoe/Avalanche/Suburban and GMC Sierra V-8 4.8L/5.3L, 2WD/4WD.
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- 49-State Legal. Accommodates all factory OE components
- Premium aluminum header gaskets included. Coated in high heat resistant black paint
- OE style 2-1/2 ball and socket collector connects to factory exhaust head pipe with no cutting or welding
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8 diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- TIG-welded, machined 3/8 header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance