Flowmaster 2 1/2in x 10in Polished Stainless Steel Turn Down Exhaust TipShop All Flowmaster
For the person who wants a subtle custom appearance with all the benefits that a Flowmaster Cat-back exhaust system provides. S.O.R. (Single out rear) systems are the perfect choice. Force II systems delivers a mild exterior tone and moderate to mild interior tone, and are suited to customers looking for efficiency improvements without a lot of noise. Especially recommended for towing applications. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage. Designed for an easy fit, these systems include all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation.
- Includes hangers and hardware for easy installation
- Dyno tuned for maximum performance
- Mandrel bent 16 gauge aluminized tubing
- Turn down tip design
- Premium Flowmaster quality
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance