Exhaust tip, logo embossed polished stainless, rolled edge angle cut, 5.00 in. tip diameter x 4.00 in. pipe diameter x 12.00 in. length, clamp on. Sold individually.
- Mandrel bent
- 409 Stainless steel internal construction
- Dyno tuned for maximum performance
- Flowmaster quality
- Excellent performance on high horsepower vehicles
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance