Designed for use with 3–bolt collector rings, these 18 inch long extensions enable the racer to adjust his torque curve to suit track conditions. The kit contains two extensions, matched gaskets, and six nuts and bolts.
- Two Extensions Per Package
- Hydraulic Swaging Process
- All Required Nuts And Bolts
- Easy Installation
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?