First, Add Your Vehicle
Borla Performance Exhaust Pipe 60640CFBAShop All Borla
A BORLA(R) "Axle Back" or rear section exhaust implies the exhaust system is located behind the vehicle rear axle. Most installations are completed in less than an hour and require no cutting of the factory system. A BORLA(R) Axle Back performance exhaust is a less restrictive aftermarket exhaust system that will improve the sound level both inside the cabin and exterior. BORLA(R) Axle Back exhaust systems use engine-specific (not universal) mufflers that are designed, tested, and optimized specifically for a particular year, make, and model vehicle.
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Features Mandrel Bent Pipes
- Made From High-Quality T-304 Stainless Steel
- Unique Borla(R) Carbon Fiber With Black Anodized Center Tips
- Limited Million Mile Warranty