First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
aFe Power Performance Exhaust System Kit 49-33095-BShop All aFe Power
Part # 49-33095-B
SKU # 1111469
Price Not Available
aFe is proud to introduce the MACH Force-Xp "Hi-Tuck" Cat-Back exhaust system for the Ford F-150 Raptor with the V6-3.5L EcoBoost twin-turbo engine. This exhaust system outflows the factory exhaust. This cat-back exhaust is constructed of 3" into 3-1/2" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing and comes complete with free-flowing high temp metallic black powder-coated muffler, OE-style bayonet hangers, band clamps and necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation. The smooth curves and increased diameter of this exhaust system helps remove restriction and keeps exhaust gas flowing smoothly for increased horsepower and torque. The system is finished off with a dual 304 stainless steel, single wall slash cut tips for an aggressive style. Hi-Tuck: This exhaust system is finished off with Hi-Tuck tips that are developed to give you extra clearance during extreme angle climbs or descents. Gives the truck an "Old School" traditional look. Installation is a Snap: This MACH Force-Xp exhaust system use all factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation. Leak-Free Seal: High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths. Aggressive Sound: A free-flowing stainless steel high temp 24" length muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque. Dual 4" Tips: Finishing off this system are dual 4" diameter, 304 stainless steel tips. This is a dual rear exit system. Y-Merge Assemblies: The Y-merge assemblies evenly distributes exhaust pulses and minimizes exhaust drone to enhance the tone. Perfect Fit: OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayone t tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time.
- Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Tubing
- Round Muffler
- Dual Y-Merge Assem. For Enhanced Tone
- Dual Metallic Black 304 Stainless Steel Tips
- Honda Accord Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Honda Civic Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Ford F150 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Toyota Camry Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Toyota Corolla Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Ford Focus Performance Exhaust System Kit
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?