First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
aFe Power Performance Exhaust System Kit 49-36409Shop All aFe Power
Part # 49-36409
SKU # 1110892
Price Not Available
aFe is proud to introduce the aFe MACH force-Xp cat-back exhaust system for the 2005-2008 Porsche Boxster/S and 2006-2008 Cayman/S (987.1). In recent testing with the aFe dual tip assembly, this exhaust system resulted in a max gain of 29 horsepower and 40 lbs. x ft. of torque. aFe spent countless hours of R& D to develop the perfect balance of pure, race-inspired performance and in-cabin driving comfort and excitement of exhaust sound and tone during normal cruising or aggressive hard throttle. Realizing that the OE exhaust tip could be improved, aFe designed a special dual 4" brushed finish, aFe laser-etched, 304 stainless steel, slash-cut exhaust tip assembly that is more free-flowing that the stock tip assembly. This exhaust system comes with a brushed finish and is 100% Hand TIG-Welded for a perfect, precise fit and a complete bolt-on installation. No modifications necessary.
- 2 To 2.5 in. Step Design
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Resonance Chamber
- 4 in. Dual Brushed 304 Stainless Steel Assembly
- Honda Accord Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Honda Civic Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Ford F150 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Toyota Camry Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Toyota Corolla Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Ford Focus Performance Exhaust System Kit
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?