First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
aFe Power Performance Exhaust System Kit 49-36615-LShop All aFe Power
Part # 49-36615-L
SKU # 1110615
Price Not Available
aFe is proud to introduce an all new Takeda Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System for the Honda Civic Sedan EX/EX-L/Touring with the I4-1.5L turbo engine. This cat-back exhaust system utilizes 2-1/2" to 2-1/4" stainless steel tubing and incorporates dual, high-flow mufflers to improve performance across the power band while maintaining an aggressive sound. To finish off the exhaust, welded-on dual 3-1/2" diameter 304 stainless steel blue flame tips are included. This system includes high quality clamps for a secure hassle-free installation. Aggressive Sound: Dual free-flowing mufflers are used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque. Leak-Free Seal: High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface. Dual 304 SS Tips: Finishing off this unique exhaust system are dual, double wall Takeda laser etched, 6" 304 stainless steel blue flame tips for an aggressive style.
- Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Tubing For Unrestricted Flow
- Dual High Flow Mufflers
- 304 Stainless Steel Blue Flame Tips
- Tips w/Laser Etched Takeda Logo
- Honda Accord Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Honda Civic Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Ford F150 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Toyota Camry Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Toyota Corolla Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Ford Focus Performance Exhaust System Kit
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?