First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
aFe Power Performance Exhaust System Kit 49-44072-PShop All aFe Power
Part # 49-44072-P
SKU # 1111429
Price Not Available
aFe introduces the MACH Force XP exhaust system for the BMW M5 F10 twin-turbo. In recent testing this system produced 18 horsepower and 30 lbs. x ft. of torque. This unique exhaust system is constructed from TIG-welded, 3 in. mandrel bent 304 stainless steel and uses quad, high-flow mufflers. This system was designed and engineered by tuning the perfect tube lengths, ultimately maximizing performance across the power band while maintaining a great tone. Also included is an X-pipe balance tube which equalizes and evenly distributes exhaust pulses for increased flow and minimizing exhaust drone. To finish off this system, aFe uses four 4 in. carbon fiber tips with 303 stainless steel machined finish inserts. This exhaust uses all factory hanger locations f or a hassle-free installation. No modifications necessary. All aFe exhaust systems are manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
- 3 in. Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel
- 100% Hand TIG Welded
- Leak Free Seal
- Aggressive Sound
- Honda Accord Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Honda Civic Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Ford F150 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Toyota Camry Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Toyota Corolla Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Ford Focus Performance Exhaust System Kit
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?