First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
aFe Power Performance Exhaust System Kit 49-44123-BShop All aFe Power
Part # 49-44123-B
SKU # 1124910
Price Not Available
This cat-back exhaust system is constructed of 4" mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability. This system features a high-flow 409 stainless steel muffler, producing a deep sound. Finishing off this exhaust system is a 5" diameter black 409 stainless steel intercooled clamp-on exhaust tip. The tip features an aFe POWER logo plate riveted on for a unique style. This system produces a deep sound unleashing all available horsepower and torque. Utilizing a factory style flange and hangers this system is a direct bolt-on system, which requires no cutting or modifications for a hassle-free installation. Utilizing state-of-the-art computer-aided design technology, this exhaust system is designed for custom, high tolerance factory fitment. 100% MIG-Welded for race-proven strength and durability.
- Constructed from 4" Mandrel-Bent 409 Stainless Steel Tubing
- 5" Diameter Black 409 Stainless Steel Intercooled Clamp-On Exhaust Tip
- Utilizes Factory Style Flange and Hangers for a Secure Fit
- 100% MIG-Welded for Strength and Durability
- Honda Accord Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Honda Civic Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Ford F150 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Toyota Camry Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Toyota Corolla Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Ford Focus Performance Exhaust System Kit
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?