The K&N 67-1515 cat-back exhaust kit is engineered to increase performance, deliver robust sound, and install quickly and easily on 2018-2019 Jeep Wrangler JL 3.6L models. Enjoy excellent quality paired with a simple and clean appearance. The 67-1515 system maintains clearance to critical systems, and typically installs in less than 30 minutes using factory mounting points (no cutting or welding necessary). The system pairs with most aftermarket modifications, including intake systems, throttle control modules, and more. No calibration tuning is required, and complete instructions are included.
- ENGINEERED FOR PERFORMANCE: Designed to increase horsepower and torque. Engineered using advanced computer-aided design (CAD) software
- IMPROVES ENGINE SOUND: Enjoy a more aggressive growl with custom-designed muffler
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Composed of 304 stainless steel tubing
- EASY INSTALLATION: Can typically be installed in 30 minutes or less, no welding required. Bolt-in using factory mounting points
- DIVERSLEY COMPATIBLE: Pairs with most aftermarket modifications, including intake systems, pedal controllers, and more
- MADE IN THE USA
- Honda Accord Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Honda Civic Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Ford F150 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Toyota Camry Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Toyota Corolla Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Ford Focus Performance Exhaust System Kit
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?