First, Add Your Vehicle
MagnaFlow Off Road Pro Series Cat Back Performance Exhaust System Kit 17107Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
The MagnaFlow Off Road Pro Series 17107 brings additional off-roading prowess and our deep signature exhaust note to your Truck with a weight-optimized, dyno-tested, corrosion resistant and durable stainless steel design engineered to closely hug the undercarriage for improved ground clearance. Exhaust kit 17107 is engineered to produce VeryAggressive exterior and Aggressive interior sound levels. Extensive 3D scanning was used during the development of this Truck exhaust system to create a direct-fit design, enabling a do-it-yourself installation process. 17107’s emissions-legal cat-back design replaces all your truck’s exhaust components from the catalytic converter on back with its 3in. diameter mandrel bent main piping that passes through 1 Straight-Through mufflers before ending in a turndown before rear axle exit with 3in. Satin Clamp-On-Single Wall-Turndown-Cut Edge tips. Exhaust system 17107 is produced using advanced CNC precision robotic manufacturing techniques and backed by MagnaFlow’s limited lifetime warranty.
- 400 Series stainless steel construction
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Mandrel bent tubing
- Increased horsepower and torque.
- Honda Accord Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Honda Civic Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Ford F150 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Toyota Camry Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Toyota Corolla Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Ford Focus Performance Exhaust System Kit
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?