First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
MagnaFlow Street Series Cat Back Performance Exhaust System Kit 16609Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
MagnaFlow Exhaust Products889399
Part # 16609
SKU # 889399
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Feb. 26
|Dual Split Rear
|Exhaust Tip Wall
|Exhaust Tip Cut
|Exhaust Tip Edge
|Exhaust Tip Resonated
|Main Piping Diameter
|Muffler Inlet Outside Diameter
|Muffler Flanged Inlet
|Exhaust Tip Connection
|Muffler Inlet Inside Diameter
|Muffler Body Length
|Exhaust Tip Length
|Muffler Flanged Outlet
|Exhaust Tip Intercooled
|Muffler Body Shape
|Muffler Body Diameter
|Exhaust Tip Quantity
|Muffler Body Material
|Exhaust Tip Diameter
|Mounting Bracket Included
|Exhaust Tip Finish
|Gasket Or Seal Included
|Exhaust Tip Material
|Muffler Body Height
|Muffler Body Width
The MagnaFlow 2006-2007 Mazda 6 Street Series Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System 16609 brings out the personality of your 2.3L 2006-2007 Mazda 6 with our signature resonant, powerful engine tone and dyno-proven performance. Thanks to its fast-flowing, mandrel bent 2.5in. main piping and 2 Straight-Through mufflers ending in a Dual Split Rear exit with 4in. Polished Welded-On Double Wall Angle Cut Folded Edge tips, this Mazda 6 exhaust kit has the performance chops to match its sporty sound and appearance. Upgrade your ride to the next level with an exhaust that has the pipes to put other Mazda 6's to shame. With this system your vehicle will be producing Moderate exterior and Mild interior sound levels while leaving other cars and trucks feeling envious at every stoplight. Exhaust kit 16609 features a cat-back layout that replaces your ride's stock exhaust components from near the catalytic converter on back. Extensive 3D scanning during development has resulted in a direct-fit design that you can easily install yourself. 16609 is produced using CNC precision robotic manufacturing techniques and is backed by MagnaFlow's 1-year limited finish warranty and limited lifetime construction warranty.
- 400 Series stainless steel construction
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Mandrel bent tubing
- Increased horsepower and torque.
- Honda Accord Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Honda Civic Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Ford F150 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Toyota Camry Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Toyota Corolla Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Ford Focus Performance Exhaust System Kit
Advice and How-To's
- How Superchargers Work for Cars
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?